This is not the first time I have reblogged a corporate greetings card received in email because it was so bad it was almost good just because of how bad it was. Honestly – bunny ears? And we’re supposed to trust these folk to give us a real estate deal? ICMTSU!
If you find a way to add images to your comments below (not a problem I think for those writing from other wordpress accounts, at least) by all means share your naffest corporate greetings card received – or sent – with the other readers!
I received the following mail which seems to be doing the rounds. It was funnier than the ones I’ve seen before so I thought I’d share (click on any image and it should take you to a place you can look at them one by one full-size and without overlapping):
Something to lighten the mood…
- The Story of Stuff (ficklefolly.wordpress.com)
- The bible’s old stuff is way funnier than the new stuff (thepunch.com.au)
- Clear As Mud. (doesitallmatter2.wordpress.com)
- stuff of legends (edinburghexchanges.wordpress.com)
- I Have Beans (embejoetc.wordpress.com)
Here it is the start of a new series of posts on this blog, and they’re gonna get their own category.
I also thought of another new series today – but I’ll start it in the new year, God willing.
In the meantime, the ICMTSU series is exactly what it says it is, and this piece I found in the Telegraph this weekend is a prime example of what I mean.
When I saw this I was moments away from sending it to the Private Eye, but I realised on time I have a perfectly good publication myself, if with a smaller readership for the time being, namely this blog, and so here it is!
- The Best Magazine of All Time is The Private Eye (bookstove.com)
- Wayne Rooney made one mistake – he got caught (telegraph.co.uk)