|Playout date:||12 November 2006|
|Post Production:||Windows Movie Maker – slight use|
|Location:||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Other people featured:||Waitress at Sheraton|
|Music used:||“This could be heaven for everyone” by Queen – Karaoke version|
|Languages used:||English and Xhosa|
A very nice lady helps me to get an idea of what the click consonants of Xhosa sound like.
This video managed to get a share of silly comments from people who don’t really get it. Never mind. Tidak apa apa.
- Video: 2 Rhinos Fight for Life after Their Horns Are Chopped Off (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Should You Go Back? (themanahouse.wordpress.com)
- from the click in xhosa, to the pulse in house (blkcowrie.wordpress.com)
- Nelson Mandela’s first language being cut from South African schools (drsaraheaton.wordpress.com)
- Cultural genocide in Azania (South Afrika) (umkhontowesizwe.wordpress.com)
- 11 words for peace from 1 country (mothertonguesblog.com)
- Why Do African and English Clicks Sound So Different? It’s All in Your Head (blogs.discovermagazine.com)