Ulotki dot. 1% dla mojej rodziny.
Posted by David J. James
The below pdf’s are only intended for your kind attention if you are all three of the following:
1. Someone who pays income tax in Poland
2. Someone who knows and likes my internet output (on blogs, on YT, etc) and
3. Someone who hasn’t already a decision in mind as to where to allocate their 1% of tax.
The idea is that you could help us without it costing you a penny. I would also like for it to be not at the cost of any other worthy causes you may already be supporting, so please don’t take this as a request to divert to my family’s charitable funds away from anyone who is used to receiving your help.
Many thanks to those who are willing to take the trouble to include one of my family in their tax return.
- A Visual Guide to Taxing Bonuses [Infographic] (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Dogs vs. Cats: Which One Cost You More? [Photo Infographic] (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Why is Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) promoting unencrypted web sites for netfiling? (philipramsey.blogspot.com)
About David J. James56 year old UK origin Chartered Accountant and business consultant who loves languages, literature, history, religion, politics, internet, vlogging and blogging and lively written or spoken discussion, plays backgammon and a few other board games. Walks and listens to Audible for hours a day usually, and avoids use of the car. Conservative Christian, married to an angel with advanced Multiple Sclerosis. We have three kids, two of them autistic, and we live in Warsaw, Poland. On the board of the main British-Polish charity Fundacja Sue Ryder in Poland, and involved in the Vocational Autistic School of "Nie Z Tej Bajki" in Warsaw. Member of Gideons International. Serves on two committees of the Chamber of Auditors in Poland, and on several Boards and Supervisory Boards. Has own consultancy called Quoracy.com delivering business governance and audit/valuation solutions as well as mentoring. Author of the GoldList Method for systematic optimal use of the long-term memory in learning.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.