Ulotki dot. 1% dla mojej rodziny.
Posted by David J. James
The below pdf’s are only intended for your kind attention if you are all three of the following:
1. Someone who pays income tax in Poland
2. Someone who knows and likes my internet output (on blogs, on YT, etc) and
3. Someone who hasn’t already a decision in mind as to where to allocate their 1% of tax.
The idea is that you could help us without it costing you a penny. I would also like for it to be not at the cost of any other worthy causes you may already be supporting, so please don’t take this as a request to divert to my family’s charitable funds away from anyone who is used to receiving your help.
Many thanks to those who are willing to take the trouble to include one of my family in their tax return.
- A Visual Guide to Taxing Bonuses [Infographic] (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Dogs vs. Cats: Which One Cost You More? [Photo Infographic] (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Why is Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) promoting unencrypted web sites for netfiling? (philipramsey.blogspot.com)
About David J. James55 year old fat white male privileged accountant who loves languages, literature, history, religion, politics, internet, vlogging and blogging and lively written discussion. Conservative Christian, married to an angel with advanced Multiple Sclerosis. We have three kids, two of them autistic, and we live in Warsaw, Poland.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.