Category Archives: FIlming While Eating
This is a place for filming restaurants and other places to eat as well as showing food.
|Playout date:||12 November 2006|
|Post Production:||Windows Movie Maker – slight use|
|Location:||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Other people featured:||Waitress at Sheraton|
|Music used:||“This could be heaven for everyone” by Queen – Karaoke version|
|Languages used:||English and Xhosa|
A very nice lady helps me to get an idea of what the click consonants of Xhosa sound like.
This video managed to get a share of silly comments from people who don’t really get it. Never mind. Tidak apa apa.
- Video: 2 Rhinos Fight for Life after Their Horns Are Chopped Off (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Should You Go Back? (themanahouse.wordpress.com)
- from the click in xhosa, to the pulse in house (blkcowrie.wordpress.com)
- Nelson Mandela’s first language being cut from South African schools (drsaraheaton.wordpress.com)
- Cultural genocide in Azania (South Afrika) (umkhontowesizwe.wordpress.com)
- 11 words for peace from 1 country (mothertonguesblog.com)
- Why Do African and English Clicks Sound So Different? It’s All in Your Head (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
|Playout date:||5 October 2006|
|Camera:||Video by my friend Krzysztof|
|Location:||Seafood restaurant in Madrid|
|Other people featured:||Adam Ciuhak, Ivan Mier Moran and his wife|
The Spanish know how to have fun. If something is fun, then they do it, and if it stops being fun then they stop, and do something else.
I only regret that right now I cannot recall the restaurant. I could for a good while but 5 years have elapsed and it is gone.
- languages (bensaif.com)
- A Spanish Starbucks for Sandwiches (businessweek.com)
- Hot Clive Owen Has a Spicy Spanish Dinner With Guy Friends (popsugar.com)
- Famous Spanish restaurant El Bulli shuts, for now (seattletimes.nwsource.com)