Secret Life in Lavender (Currently Uploaded Video)
This one shows, to the background of a couple of Thai songs which are highly unlikely to get me done for using music the way that western music is prone to do, some beautiful insects using the lavendar bush next to our holiday cottage. There were bees and hummingbird moths in this film, there were also cabbage white butterflies, hoverflies and other insects on that bush during our week, but nothing as impressive as the hummingbird moth Macroglossa.
Underneath it one evening I also found a toad, which I allowed to remain there undisturbed.
It’s amazing how much life can exist around one bush of lavender.
- Using lavender for woodworm (ask.metafilter.com)
- Uses for Lavender Sugar (foodandfeminism.wordpress.com)
- I have achieved lavender ice cream! (magickalrealism.com)
- Olympic Peninsula lavender growers can’t get along (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Registered nurse Norberto Molina Jr., chairman of JMH gay lavender caucus, named a Jackson Hero (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Natural Remedies for Mood Disorders (brighthub.com)
Posted on 27/02/2011, in Autobiographical, France, Other animals, Plants and Gardens, Pleasant Musical Selection for Background and tagged Cooking, Essential oil, Home, Lavandula angustifolia, Lavender, Olympic Peninsula. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.