Occasionally these blog posts will contain more than one video – especially if the video is one item which was split up into separate items as this day chasing chateaux in the Loire Valley was split up in order to keep them on HD in YouTube.
They are all one day out, and they can best be enjoyed from beginning to end as one piece, hence putting them into a single post.
I don’t always do this, but sometimes I just feel like it.
OK, so here are the videolinks in order of their appearance:
- Interesting interviews with top chateaux in Bordeaux (bkwineblog.blogspot.com)
- Amboise on the Loire (wcs4.blogspot.com)
- Google Tightens YouTube Thumb Ties (arnoldit.com)
- Most viewed YouTube video hits 600 Million views (techarisma.com)
- YouTube Edu restructured (explainingmaths.wordpress.com)
Posted on 08/08/2011, in Autobiographical, Filming While Driving, France, French (FR), Gallery style (showcases my photos), George, My Wife, Sophie, Tanya, With Another Person and tagged Château, Loire Valley, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.