General Introduction to Huliganov’s Russian Course
Original YT playout date: 20 September 2008
“This is the introduction to the whole Russian course, which I didn’t do at the start as I never knew it would take off as it has done. I’ve added annotations to get people started to various start points in the course and the goldlist system, and to enlarge on the points raised.
The Facebook group by Lafeen Maggio has the URL:
The google group has the URL
http://astore.amazon.com/wwwusenetposc-20 is the Amazon affiliates store containing my recommendations. If you buy there, it may not be the cheapest for you, I don’t need the 4% I get, but I will use it for competition prizes in the channel. You can see what is available there, and then buy it somewhere cheaper if you like. If I ever need your money, believe me, I’ll say so.
What I do need, on the other hand, from loyal viewers are the following things:
1. Please subscribe to the channel
2. Please give me hits
3. Please give me good ratings
4. Do write comments, including the correction of errors, answers to other contributors questions, not necessarily only praise for the videos, which is nice but discussion is even better!
5. Please support the other kinds of video on the channel – at least give the radio shows and the travel vids a try.
6. Please add the vids to your playlists and favorites
7. Please tell all your friends about the course – don’t keep it under your furry hat!
8. If you want me to address your college or society or do a guest lecture, then the expenses must be covered by you ahead of time. Let me know if you want me to speak and what the topic, duration and the audience will be.
9. Please understand that I am unlikely to have the time to pursue much by way of personal correspondence, and that questions asked in email, unless specifically marked private, will be assumed to be “”mailbag”” which I can read out and answer on air in future videos.
10. Please note that all films are embed enabled – you can use them in other sites not-for-profit, but you have to keep them in full, and not take the credit. They should link back here.
And finally, please consider one of the donation buttons on the site, such as the regular giving one below or the one-off paypal one at the sides, if you feel you had value from the course.
Many thanks and happy learning!”
Quote of the clip: I love all my subscribers personally, not physically of course, but personally, and I want to have more, so spread the love.
***Statistics and Credits***
Views at the time added to HTV: 55,556
Likes at the time added to HTV: 378
Dislikes at time added to HTV: 19
Popularity % ” ” ” =L/(L+D): 95.2%
Comments at time added: 55
Total interactions at time added: 452
Total interactions to views 0.8%
Location: At home
Other people featured: None
Genre: Russian course
Music used: None
Languages used: English
Animals/plants featured: None
Posted on 02/12/2019, in Huliganov's Russian Course, Viktor Huliganov and tagged Learn Russian, Russian Language, Russian learning, Viktor Huliganov Russian Course. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.