Original YT playout date: 6 August 2008
We had a drive down to Bournemouth via the New Forest. It may not be actual Herts Content, but within striking distance.
Read the rest of this entry
Original YT playout date: 22 June 2008
This video h a s i t a l l !
Well, so it should, bearing in mind it lasts nearly an hour! Still, I would be very pleased if my dear listeners would sit back and just enjoy the show. Get a coffee!
Here’s some of what awaits you:
* Relaxing scenes from Warsaw’s Szczesliwicki park
* One of the rantiest impromptu rants I ever did.
* A unique ride through the park and Ochota in Warsaw’s (I believe) only family rickshaw. (There are a handful of commercial rickshaws in Lazienkowski Park for tourists, but I never saw them elsewhere, and only for hire, whereas mine isn’t)
* Creative use of the new annotations function, including lyrics to some of the background music and supplementary info. These annotations can and will be added to during the active life of the video.
* And to cap it all a couple of interesting pieces of incidental music in the background which I made a few years ago, and have been meaning to incorporate for some time.
BTW For people in Poland wanting to get a rickshaw like mine, the place to go is
If there is any interest in founding a rickshaw society for Poland or an international one, anywhere on the interenet, let me know. It seems the natural answer to the fuel crisis, but we need to lobby cities for wider paved areas, and for the space between bollards which prevent car access still to be broadly spaced enough to allow rickshaw access. Also they don’t go up kerbs very well, so kerbs need to be smoothed off at road crossings.