The fifth in a series of about 20 quite varying videos from our Summer holiday this year, currently uploaded to YT.
You won’t believe the insect in this film – I really had to stop and think whether it was a moth or a hummingbird!
The location is not being disclosed at this time. It may be disclosed in a passworded post later on.
This is because it’s too good. If people knew what good value for money this was, I wouldn’t get a look in.
It’s near Tours, that’s all I’m sayin’. Knawm sayin’?
- Capturing Insects in flight – begin an amazing journey (pixiq.com)
- Decking causing British butterfly decline (telegraph.co.uk)
- Plant biology: Growth industry (nature.com)
- Damselflies in distress forced back to UK by climate change (independent.co.uk)
- Fish, Birds, and Bats Inspire Navy’s Next-Gen Drones (wired.com)
- Scientist at Work: Of Birds and Insects (and a Coral Snake) (scientistatwork.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Poll: 1 In 5 Americans Believe Obama Is A Cactus (theonion.com)