Original playout date: 6 January 2008
This time we look at the highly irregular conjugation of “khotet'”, to want, and introduce the instrumental case of personal pronouns.
Read the rest of this entry
What this is is the first of about four or five Prague vlog videos all taken on a walk the same evening. One colleague took me back to Prague from outside in his car – we had been doing a due diligence out towards the West – and I got out a while away from the centre so as to give myself the opportunity for a walk in the lovely weather. I came into the Andel area by tram, which is the part you see here, and then in the forthcoming instalments you’ll see how I walked home from Andel. And it is all in great light and in HD, with a selection of nice background tracks, as in this case, and some effects too now and again. This gives you some of the essence of Prague in the summer.
- Prague: Czech it out. (jamieonline.wordpress.com)
- Prague Day 2 – Prague, Czech Republic (travelpod.com)
- Night freak in Prague – Staunton, VA (travelpod.com)
- Prague by plane – Prague, Czech Republic (travelpod.com)
- A shock to the system! – Prague, Czech Republic (travelpod.com)