What this is is the first of about four or five Prague vlog videos all taken on a walk the same evening. One colleague took me back to Prague from outside in his car – we had been doing a due diligence out towards the West – and I got out a while away from the centre so as to give myself the opportunity for a walk in the lovely weather. I came into the Andel area by tram, which is the part you see here, and then in the forthcoming instalments you’ll see how I walked home from Andel. And it is all in great light and in HD, with a selection of nice background tracks, as in this case, and some effects too now and again. This gives you some of the essence of Prague in the summer.
- Prague: Czech it out. (jamieonline.wordpress.com)
- Prague Day 2 – Prague, Czech Republic (travelpod.com)
- Night freak in Prague – Staunton, VA (travelpod.com)
- Prague by plane – Prague, Czech Republic (travelpod.com)
- A shock to the system! – Prague, Czech Republic (travelpod.com)
2 thoughts on “A Summer Prague”