As promised, the new 2011 videos on my channel are appearing here in current time (aim within one week, and this went up yesterday). The title is self evident, and this is in response to demand for more speaking mandarin material ever since YouTube got thrown out of China just because of the Annoying Orange.
Anyway, 新年快乐, and as citrusfully as possible!
- Announcing the new changes on this blog for 2011! (huliganov.tv)
- RL 101-3 Six letters that look the same but are different (huliganov.tv)
- What is the difference between mandarines, clementines and nectarines? (greenanswers.com)
- YouTube Celebs Go Nuts with Product Placement (clickz.com)
- The Annoying Orange Creator Dane Boe on The Partners Project (laughingsquid.com)
- Top 10 YouTube Videos of 2010 (abcnews.go.com)