DND – 24/1/2011 I never expected my cat to puke all over me while I slept…
… but nevertheless that’s what happened last night. I don’t think he meant anything by it as I have never received this treatment at his hands, or paws, before.
But it did give my wife the excuse she needed not only to change the bedding, but also to reorganise all the furniture in the bedroom, so that the cabinet my grandfather made (probably from twocked materials as he was a bit of a wide boy by all accounts) is now on my side of the bed, and the Japanese step cabinet from reclaimed teak is on my wife’s side. This apparently creates a lot of space, although I will have to see how I feel about it after I have put it to the test by sleeping there, which will happen in the not too distant future. but first I have to watch Lost…
- Study: Pets in your bed could make you sick (inquisitr.com)
- Pets in Bed: More Dangerous Than Bedbugs? (webmd.com)
- ‘Mother Teresa of cats’ has no patience with folks who let felines suffer (windsorstar.com)
- Pet Tip of the Week: Fido, You Make Me Sick! (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Finding the Best GPS Cat Locator Collar (brighthub.com)
Posted on 24/01/2011, in Autobiographical, Blog only, Diary of the Next Decade (DND), My Wife, Postaday2011 and tagged business, Cat, Consumer Goods and Services, Home and Garden, Miami Heat, Pet, postaday2011, Shopping, Vomiting. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.