Count von Weytzentrenner’s Oktoberfest appeal to North Korea
|Playout date:||7 October 2006|
|Other people featured:||My wife|
|Music used:||A little “Lano Moje” in the intro|
|Languages used:||English, German|
Oktoberfest is, for Germans, one of the most important dates in the Christian calendar, but while drinking copious amounts of alcohol and swaying from side to side, spare a thought for the North Koreans, and their leader King John the second, who needs to give up his weapons testing. Count Sproey von Weytzentrenner has no truck with Communists, and is sure that King John of Korea feels likewise, and sings him “Born Free” in a hamster’s voice, accompanied on the beerstein.
Watching this I can’t help feeling a lot of reminiscence as it was only 5 years ago but still my wife was able to walk freely around the home without crutches. How fine she looks in this video.
- Japan’s World Cup win over North Korea was a fixture with many sub-plots (worldsoccer.com)
- North Korea Launches First Cruise Ship (weirdasianews.com)
- In North Korea, Anxiety About ‘Markets’ (online.wsj.com)
- US sending aid to North Korea (sfgate.com)
- South Korea Will Allow Buddhists to Visit the North (nytimes.com)
Posted on 08/09/2011, in Count Sproey von Weytzentrenner, Default or Miscellaneous, Deutsch, Germany, My Wife, Satire and Comedy, With Another Person and tagged Andy Williams, Born Free, Germans, Kim Jon Il, North Korea, North Korean, Oktoberfest, Pyongyang, Sproey von Weytzentrenner, stop nuclear testing. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.