This is a Reformed Judaism service, in full. It would not have been permitted to record in an Orthodox setting. It’s the Friday Night Yom Kippur service in the Warsaw Beit.
In order to protect the privacy of worshippers, the image is obscured.
These tunes and prayers are hundreds and sometimes thousands of years old, unchanged, enjoy.
Don’t miss the enlightening explanations and sermons by the Rabbis. They tell a few fine stories in this service!
- Yom Kippur!!! (draw9.wordpress.com)
- Religious Festivals and Holy Holidays. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Torah Talk Enters The Book Of Leviticus (lukeford.net)
- Jewish runners decry post-Yom Kippur marathon (jta.org)
- Daylight Savings Time – Before or After Yom Kippur? (israelnationalnews.com)