In order to protect the privacy of worshippers, the image is obscured.
These tunes and prayers are hundreds and sometimes thousands of years old, unchanged, enjoy.
Don’t miss the enlightening explanations and sermons by the Rabbis. They tell a few fine stories in this service!
- Yom Kippur!!! (draw9.wordpress.com)
- Religious Festivals and Holy Holidays. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Torah Talk Enters The Book Of Leviticus (lukeford.net)
- Jewish runners decry post-Yom Kippur marathon (jta.org)
- Daylight Savings Time – Before or After Yom Kippur? (israelnationalnews.com)
This is a tiny piece taken from a Holiday in France film which isn’t up yet – it will be in a few weeks – showing how if you take the context away you simply can’t tell if – as Longlat39 put it “this critter would fit in your hand or take your leg off”. The real answer is that the animal will fit in your hand, but the blood effect on the walls (actually the back of a plantpot and a window ledge were “walls”). So basically the piece was about that, really. Another loyal viewer said he was lost by it, but that’s really all it was. And the fact that I need to balance some big pieces several hours long with some things under a minute.
That way, you never know what you’ll get next.
Some people would never post up long pieces like mine, partly because they still have 10 minute limits in many people’s cases, but anyway splitting an item down into smaller parts gets the hit rates for the channel right up. I never really wanted to drive hits in any way that would be artificial.
So my pieces are really as long as it’s needed for the point of that particular piece. If it’s a reposted Soviet film or a radio show, or a Yom Kippur service like the one coming up, you get the whole thing in one go. If you don’t want to watch it in one go, you can mark how many minutes you were in and come back to it. For years now you’ve been able to start a YT film from any part of it. This was not the case at the very beginning – in 2007 if you remember, you had to start always from the beginning. You could pause, but if you came out of it altogether, you had to start over.
We’ve come so far since there I bet that’s just a dim and distant memory for most of you?
OK, polltime again – I got to quite liking these polldaddy things. Even if you don’t feel like posting a comment (and I do hope more of my new readers will start doing this and we can get a proper community going over here) still it’s got to be easy to respond to a poll. Or better still, please do both!
- Smallest blue lizard on my desk….. (mewritenow.wordpress.com)
- 5-Foot Monitor Lizard Caught in California (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Escaped Giant Lizard Reunited With Owner (shoppingblog.com)
- Monitor Lizard Runs Amuck in Riverside (nowpublic.com)
- 5-Foot Monitor Lizard Caught Roaming California Neighborhood (newsfeed.time.com)