Last minute post – and a picture challenge
Today has very nearly been the day I broke my postaday2011 challenge – after all, it’s coming up to the time when the VAT and the books for the year end have to be done and there are audits and accounts to be done left, right and centre, so this can’t be a long post. I have barely been able to follow the news, which is a good source normally for things to write about, and although I said I would soon write about these animal die-offs, this isn’t the time for that either as it needs a bit longer.
So what can I do with this post? Maybe a few photos just to check out the gallery possibilities on here…
Now where do you think that is? Do you recognise it? Any guesses? Answers in the comments, please!
- “Inflation moves higher even before VAT rise to 20%” and related posts (touchstoneblog.org.uk)
- Word Press: I’m In and Taking the Post-A-Week 2011 Pledge! (cachandochile.wordpress.com)
- Value Added Taxes Around the World (turbotax.intuit.com)
- “UK caught by surprise by Decemberâ€™s inflation jump: 3.7%” and related posts (genevalunch.com)
- I’m Accepting the Challenge (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
Posted on 18/01/2011, in Autobiographical, Blog only, Default or Miscellaneous, Postaday2011, Travel and Places and tagged postaday2011, Value added tax, VAT, Wordpress. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.